CVS Health Production Administrative Assistant in Indianapolis, Indiana
Perform various duties to calculate, report, and maintain metrics on work performances and production figures for employees and departments in all warehouse areas. Compile data to generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports following standard procedures, using a computer, Excel formulas, calculator, UMT device, and copier to complete these duties.
• Become familiar with and learn key aspects of operations in the distribution center.
• Assist in creating daily/weekly worksheets by job function, determine total time worked, refer to job codes and determine time spent on direct jobs and indirect task (i.e. cleaning of work area).
• Enter data into Excel spreadsheets and generate daily/weekly productivity reports.
• Complete daily/weekly management reports and individual performance reports noting standard time, direct time, and productivity percentage.
• Maintain daily/weekly reports to summarize department totals for LMS Warehouse Performance Summary Reports.
• Create Utilization reports for direct, indirect, overtime, total hours, standard hours, and performance.
• Communicate with warehouse Managers and Supervisors pertaining to worksheet problems or providing productivity figures.
• Timely and accurate maintenance and preparation of all IE and Management reports.
• Cross-train and perform time studies data collection using UMT time studies & software
• Learn best in class time study methodologies, data summaries, engineered standard tools, and analysis for EWS labor standards in all functional areas, as required by Management.
• Become familiar with the DC WMS and LMS (Labor Management System) and Access database reports
• Filing including preparation of retention documentation and maintenance of archive IE files.
• Perform all functions required during overtime which may be requested with minimal notice.
• Notify Supervisor of deadline on reports due, or follow-through of data collection.
• Perform other duties or special requests, as required by IE Engineer, Supervisors, and Management.
• Ability to read, write, and count accurately.
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
• Use printer & copier to make copies and distribute various reports.
• Demonstrates good interpersonal skills with the ability to answer telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
• Knowledge of basic mathematics. (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division); good analytical and goal-oriented skills
• Ability to operate a computer and calculator as well as other office equipment.
• Ability to achieve and maintain the department average keying speed within 30 days.
• Must have working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook.
• Ability to create and use Excel formulas
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and use sound judgment.
• Ability to maintain work in strict confidence.
• Ability to cross-train and perform duties and reports within the IE department.
• Physical demands: This position has a possibility of heavy lifting requirement while performing cross-trained functions. This includes: (34-66%) medium lifting up to 20 lbs, possible (34-66%) very heavy lifting over 50 lbs. Also, possible extensive cutting of cases (20-30 per night). Other physical activities include bending/reaching/stooping 0% - 33% of the time and walking/standing/climbing 0% to 33% of the time.
• Work environment: Warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes, rolling equipment, and conveyors.
• It is critical that this individual be able to maintain a personal work schedule and demonstrate reliable attendance. Must have the ability to work overtime with minimal notice.
- Previous administrative experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Advice and Counsel at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/