Robert Half International Document Administrative Assistant in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
OfficeTeam is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant/Document Control Specialist with a can-do attitude to be a part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing team. You will perform a number of different administrative and office support duties in this Administrative Assistant position. You will assist with entering data into the docketing database and execute projects relating to the organization's data.
Your responsibilities in this role
Essential Job Duties:
• Review correspondence and input data in the Firm’s docketing database
• Prepare and distribute docket reports
• Enter information from docket sheets and process and maintain new client data
• Adapt to specific docketing procedures established for each of our clients • Research requests using docketing system and other on-line resources
• Document and execute standard processes for data collection, information creation, access, classification, retention, and disposition
• Ability to review, analyze, process, organize and file documents
• Collect, analyze, document and execute business requirements relating to the information lifecycle of clients and administrative information
Ability to learn technology applications relevant to records and information management systems
• Exceptional attention to detail • Professional customer service skills ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly and work independently or as a part of a team.
• Excellent decision making skills and ability to recommend appropriate decisions
• Ability to research and analyze various types of data • Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to organize and prioritize work, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Must be able to perform all essential duties
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! This position will be staffed by the end of the week. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.25 - $16.50 / Hourly
Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Date Posted: October 28, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01400-0011604535
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs