Gardant Management Solutions Business Office Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
In Baseball as in life all the important things happen at HOME.
Brand New Big League Team in town. Gardant Management Solutions is the 10th Largest Assisted Living Company in the United States.
First batter up: we are hiring a seasoned Business Office Manager for our new Assisted Living Community, Oasis at 56th. Currently under construction and expected to open in early 2019.
You will have the unique opportunity of creating your starting lineup that achieves our standards of excellence, and our mission of Love, Compassion and Dignity.
In this role you are the Assistant Coach of the community. You are responsible to support an All Star management team whose members address the needs and the satisfaction of our senior Resident population. You and your Team must lead by example, and demonstrate dedication to our mission. You must have a proven ability to work with families and Residents to achieve the balance of quality of life and business objectives.
· Experience in a Resident Care Facility
· At least two years of related work experience must be of manager capacity. Affordable Assisted living experience highly preferred.
· Start up experience of a new community is desirable
· Experience working with older adults in senior living, senior Veterans and/or their spouses, long-term care, home health or other healthcare settings.
Join our Championship Team and enjoy working for the premier in Assisted Living communities. Comprehensive benefits package, bonus incentives and compensation. EOE
Are you organized have great customer service skills? Our beautiful Assisted Living Community is currently hiring a Full time Business Office Manager. This position will manage all accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and other assigned duties. Ensure that the financial system is accurate, efficient, and in accordance with professional accounting practices and government regulations.
- The Business Office Manager performs or supervises collection of accounts receivable, including calculation of monthly fee arrangement and payment collection at time of move-in, monthly and at discharge.
- Maintains records of residents’ current status with Medicaid approval process.
- Inputs billing information to IDPA and the handling of turnaround documents for the billing of Medicaid including the collection and processing of LINK cards.
- Collection of accounts payable invoices and processing them for payment by calculating time on time cards.
- Collecting time worked information, and the processing of payroll.
- Assists in the general orientation of new employees including the initiation of personnel and health records.
- Maintains personnel files and facilitates other Human Resource support functions such as: new hire/termination paperwork, benefit enrollment and payroll set up.
- Maintains documentation for resident files and oversight of resident financial files. Education/Experience: :
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Two years experience as full charge bookkeeper;
- Four years accounting degree or two years accounting degree with two years experience
Valid driver’s license and driving record in good standing as determined by Insurance carrier.