ManTech Business Development/Account manager in Crane, Indiana
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a dynamic and innovative Business Development/Account manager to directly support the MSS Defense Business Unit at our Crane Indiana location. Reporting to the Executive Director, Business Development for Navy Programs , this highly visible position will work with the most senior managers across ManTech to develop strategy and drive business growth on Navy’s largest, most strategic opportunities at NSWC Crane..
ManTech is seeking a seasoned professional that understands the full Business Development/ capture lifecycle and has been successful in various customer domains within the Navy. Intimate knowledge, experience and access to key Crane organizations is essential. This position will work closely with the appropriate ManTech business programs and leaders to provide strategic direction and leadership; develop comprehensive and compelling solutions; support qualification of new business opportunities; develop creative and innovative capture strategies; and lead the preparation of winning proposals for our government clients.
Understanding market trends and technical direction of customers and translating customer and competitive intelligence into compelling capture strategies and solutions is the essence of this position. The ideal candidate must be able to leverage deep mission understanding of customers needs and objectives in the areas of Enterprise IT; Systems Engineering and Software Development; Managed Services; Data Center, Cloud and Cloud Migration; IT Infrastructure; Data Transport and Systems Integration; Application Development and Modernization; Big Data and Data Analytics; Cyber Threats, Cyber Security and Advanced Technologies.
Essential Job Duties
Responsibilities include market analysis, strategic business planning, and capture strategy/solution development, leading to award of major programs. This position will include oversight of customer contact and positioning; teaming interactions; and coordination with other internal business development, solution architecture and sales resources available across ManTech. Experience with customer relationship management and opportunity tracking as well as experience with a variety of contract types including cost plus fixed fee, fixed price, award fee, and performance based contracting are key. Familiarity with major acquisition vehicles is essential.
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of related experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered, particularly with military service. Prior sales/business development/capture experience in defense.
· Track record of successful Development, capture and winning multiple new business opportunities.
· Demonstrated ability to lead/execute disciplined Sales efforts for large and/or complex captures focused on Enterprise IT; Systems Engineering and Software Development; Managed Services; Data Center, Cloud and Cloud Migration; IT Infrastructure; Data Transport and Systems Integration; Application Development and Modernization; Big Data and Data Analytics; Cyber Threats, Cyber Security and Advanced Technologies.
· The candidate must be an organized, aggressive, and highly-skilled professional with proven success in selling in a highly competitive systems engineering and professional service markets to customers.
· Prior experience with the Shipley Business Acquisition Process is preferred
· Ability to drive /follow the Capture Process from Opportunity Positioning and Qualification through Proposal Development and Opportunity Closing
· This position is located in Crane Indiana
· It is Desired that the candidate has held a lead role in a defense and professional services sales organization. Security Requirements
Security Clearance Requirements:
Active Secret Clearance is desired.
Equivalent Experience Education, Bachelors Degree
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office, Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Leadership Skills, Listening Skills, MultiTasking Ability, Negotiation Skills, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills using Powerpoint, Project Management Ability and Skills, Public Speaking Skills, Sales and Marketing Skills
Stationary Position,Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs