Robert Half International Scanning Specialist in CARMEL, Indiana
Robert Half Healthcare Practice has partnered with a large well-known healthcare company in Carmel, Indiana to secure a full-time temporary Scanning Specialist to work successfully in a fast-paced environment!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30a to 4p or 8a to 4:30p.
This temporary full-time Scanning Specialist will be responsible for ensuring medical claims are processed in a timely manner by preparing deposits received from the bank for manual input, sorting, opening, batching and scanning incoming documents.
• Scrub payment batches for items that do not need to be scanned
• Match electronic deposits with the EOB’s from Medicare easy print
• Match up deposits with EOB’s from the Lock box accounts
If you are interested, please apply online!
Requirements: Scanning Documents, Data Entry, 1-2 years’ experience in an imaging center/documentation
• Ability to stay on task with minimal supervision
• Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of medical billing office operations a plus
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs